? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Gang

In my gang, there are mostly my friends like Joe, who is always, really funny, Declan, because he helps me on the homework, and Jonathan because we are in most of the classes together. Jug, who even though he left i still chat online with him and he is very funny. Do Hyun and Kang Heun we hang out sometimes, because we studied korean stuff together before. John beacuse hes always following me and talking to me and he is a pet of the gang. JoonSik because we played basketball together every saturday, and got friendly. Adi because he were in same math class and he worked together like everyday, and he is funny and makes me laugh. Sub, a.k.a Sebastien, we had P.E. and he hung out afterschool last year. i also have some gangs in 8th grade, like Yusaku, Koichito, because we played other sports together. i n 10th grade pretty much all the koreans becaue we know each other, and he play together and whenever we see each other, we like talk, and do something fun.

0 comments: