? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 15, 2008

answer to questions and goals

Two highlights of the school in the 1st week of school were:
1. I had most of my classes with my friends.
2. I am in Scribbler class, which I didn't sign for it, but I think it is going to be fun.
My first impression on humanities was like i thought it was going to be tough, and hard, but so far, it was ok, and I could handle it.

my two goals for humanities this year is when I'm doing a socratic seminar, I would be able to share my thoughts and maybe discuss more with others. and other goal is to improve the grade on my vocab quizes.

0 comments: