? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I actually learn best in visual way. When we watch something or see something and write down notes when there are important stuff. and I also think I can learn good in Kinesthetic way, because when I try to make or do something, I do researches or go over in a book. and after that I know better and know things i might have missed. so in this class i dont really mind between learning visually or Kinesthetic.

0 comments: