? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

feeback for quarter 3 - quarter 3 goals

one of my goals of the last quarter was improving on my writing, but i didn't really improve that much especially with the poem. my second goal was to improve on presentations, but we didn't really do any presentations, and instead we did a digital story, and i think i did well on it. my other goal was to get at least an A- for a research paper, but we didn't do anything.

my new goals for 4th quarter is to get a good grade on my PoP project, by revising it many times.
and i would like to inprove my grades on quizes, by not making any careless mistakes. and lastly i would like to improve on the discussions and the prep works for that by reading/studying more in detail about the topic.

0 comments: