? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 6, 2008

end of quarter 1 feedback

i thought i have improved on socratic seminar, but i didn't get a good grade, so i didn't really improve much on that. my second goal for this quarter was improving on vocab quizzes. and i think i have improved on the tests and quizzes and got a good grade. so i think i have improved on one of my goals.

my goals for the second quarter is still improving in socratic seminar, because i still want to get a good grade on it. my other goal is writing a quality descriptive piece. my last goal for second quarter is getting enough points on AR quizzes.

0 comments: